Monday, January 19, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzz.........

Is it morning already....do I have to go to school today, Mom??? Please can I stay home and sleep???.......I did not want to wake up today, and I just may be taking a long nap very soon.

We had so much fun this weekend and I can't wait to share it all with you. But I am seriously sleep deprived and I want to make sure I'm not writing jibberish and uploading pictures that came with the computer instead of ones that I took while there.

I didn't take as many pictures as intended. Time flies and you are having so much fun. But thankfully Kathryn took some pictures and as soon as I can get over to her place and get them uploaded to her computer I will share those. But in the meantime, I hope to have a couple of pics uploaded later by sometime tonight. At least a couple of pictures of the puzzle exchange that William and I were a part of, and my cards from the class I took.

Okay - nap time, hopefully I will be back later with some pics....

No comments: