Saturday, January 10, 2009

Beautiful Bellas...

I had eight beautiful Bellas in my class today! I hope all of you enjoyed the cards that we made as well as the portfolio. I had intentions of posting the full cards here tonight, but it seems that there is enough interest for a second class, so that will have to wait. We have scheduled a repeat class for Sunday, January 25th at 1:00. Maybe tomorrow I will post a little peek of one of the other cards.

I'm not sure how it happened, considering I didn't make any of the cards today, but I seem to have come home adorned in glitter. I'm sure all of you are completely surprised to hear this! :)

Thank you ladies for taking the class. I had a wonderful time, as always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome class Debi! I love all the cards and the cute portfolio. I can't wait to play with my new Bella stamp. And you weren't the only one covered in glitter, me and Renee were both *sparkling* at dinner.