Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One Page Wonderful...

While at Winterfest I taught one of my One Page Wonder classes. This is where we take one double-sided 12x12 printed paper, some coordinating cardstock, a few stamps and a couple of ink pads and create anywhere from 8 to 12 cards.

For this class I created the eight cards below using paper from KaiserCraft, Versafine Onyx Black Inkpad, Adirondack Stream Inkpad, the Cuttlebug and embellishments.

The ladies seemed to love the class...I hope you enjoy the cards as well.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love these cards and the paper, Debi! Glad to hear you had a great time in OH...LOVE your puzzle pieces.

Florellis said...

great job as always!!

bichonpawz said...

Love all your cards and your blog, Debi!! I am so very sorry to hear of the closing. Really depressing. I am going to try to stop by sometime before you guys close to say goodbye. Take care and hang in there!

Avenueswithoutlimit said...

omg, you did an outstanding job on those cards!
Thank you so much for following http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Don't forget to vote for your favorite next week.
Thanks
Maggie