Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Little Corner of the World

Welcome to my new blog where I hope to share with you my creativity and inspirations. I have been wanting to do this for a long time and finally decided to stop procrastinating and get it started. My goal is to post my designs for cards, scrapbook pages, altered art and anything else that I may wish to share with you. I welcome your thoughts and comments.

I am looking forward to this new jouney and I hope you choose to come along for the ride........

Happy Stamping!

Debi

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Yea Debi, you did it So glad this is up and running, for sure I will bw a fowler. Your ideas are always so wonderful.

Florellis said...

yay! you have a blog! can't wait to see what you create!

Karen said...

So glad that you have become a blogger. I'll be checking often especially during the winter when driving from Pulaski can be a challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creations on here.

Karen L.