Saturday, March 5, 2011

A few days late...

Going to try and upload some pics today of some of the projects I have been working on.  I am going to be spending the entire day in my stamp studio so hopefully I will have lots to share with you over the next few days. Here are a couple close ups of the project I showed the other day.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks, a few Tim Holtz stamps, some Ranger UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel), a page out of an old poem book that I had in my ephemera bin, as well as a Prima flower, a few mica tiles and some scrap ribbon I had.  





Here is a card I made the other day and just hadn't had a chance to post it yet.  I'm sending this one out so I wanted to make sure I grabbed a pic of it first.  I used Bazzill cardstock along with some of my favorite Chatterbox papers that I bought at a garage sale last summer.  I went there to look at a Cricut Expression but ended up buying over 400 sheets of Bazzill cardstock, tons of Chatterbox papers and kits and some Stazon Opaque White ink pads with refills for only $40 total!!!   I believe that was my sale of the summer!  Loved it!





I used one of Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz on the flower to brighten in up a bit as well as adding a few gems for little sparkle.  




Okay, heading down into the studio now to hopefully create lots of new cards that I can share!  Have a great day everyone!!

Debi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debi, I love it! They are both great. Thank you for sharing. :o)
Cari